We are here to help you deal with your divorce in the most cost-effective, practical and dignified manner possible.
We will help you:
- Save time and money with divorce mediation
- Preserve your sanity and move on with your life
- Protect your children from a nasty court battle
Your flexible mediation style was just right. If anybody is ever asking, I would shout your name from the rooftops! As to mediation as a process for couples, it is staggering how much money we got to keep for our future enjoyment rather than to spend on the process of disentangling our lives. I am SO pleased we chose mediation with you, Barry.” — Kim O.More Client Comments
What is Divorce Mediation?
Divorce Mediation — A sensible alternative to an expensive, time-consuming legal battle.
|Why Choose Divorce Mediation?
|How Much Does Divorce Mediation Cost?
|How Does Divorce Mediation Work?
|How Long Does Divorce Mediation Take?
Instead of going to court, you and your spouse meet with an impartial, highly-trained divorce mediator who helps you address your issues, generate options and create a mutually acceptable agreement. And, since divorce mediation involves direct communication and is focused on resolution (rather than being adversarial), agreement can often be reached in a matter of months.
- Your divorce mediation will cost a fraction of the cost of going to court.
- Your entire divorce mediation process is confidential.
- You and your spouse make all the decisions and maintain full control over the outcome (no agreement is reached unless both parties agree).
Please feel free to browse the above links from our Frequently Asked Questions for more detailed information.
“Whatever you do, try to keep your case out of divorce court.” — Judge Roderic Duncan in his book “A Judge’s Guide to Divorce”